In the cemetery stands the Hosannière Cross, a curious monument from the second quarter of the 16th century. On a platform stands 20 Corinthian-style columns which support an entablature surmounted by a pyramidal spire terminated by a cross. This building is intended as a stopover during the Palm procession. The construction is attributed to the Parthenay Larchevêque.
In the seventeenth century, probably shortly after the pacification of 1629, the aedicula received a new cross with a proportions rather narrow compared to the monumental basement. The conventionalists of Rochefort, Lequinio and Leignelot, ordered the dismantling of the cross, to only be restored until about 1825.