How to come ?
Please, fill your starting point.
No itinerary was found.
How to get to Rochefort Ocean ?
By train :
- About 3h30 away from Paris, 2h from Bordeaux, 2h30 from Nantes
- 30 minutes from La Rochelle or Surgères
- TGV train station in La Rochelle or Surgères then by shuttle to Rochefort
Good to know : La Rochelle -Rochefort or Rochefort-La Rochelle: Train + Bus + Bike. To reach La Rochelle or Rochefort you have around 12 to 20 shuttles per day! Tickets on sale at the counters of the train stations SNCF.
By car :
- About 1h30 from Bordeaux : motorway A10 up to Saintes, then A837 up to Rochefort
- 1h45 from Poitiers : motorway A10, exit n°33, "Niort sud, La Rochelle, Rochefort"
- 2h from Nantes : motorway A83, exit "La Rochelle, N237 Rochefort"
- 4h30 from Paris
See the "Transport" section for more information about the different means of transport on the territory.
The Destination Rochefort Ocean welcomes more and more tourists every year and the Urban Community has organized urban transports, to ensure the well going of your trips and to promotesoft means of transport.