The therapeutic power of the water of the Charente river
The town of Rochefort is located in a meander of the Charente river, a dozen kilometers from its estuary. This water of the river, rich in fluvio-marine sediments, combined with the hot water of the source of Rochefort gives this unique thermal water major remedial virtues.
• In phlebology, the thermal water has an anti-inflammatory, anti-exudative and healing effect.
• In rheumatology, wheter it is degenerative, inflammatory, juxta-articular, or post-surgery.
• In dermatology, its has healing virtues.
Everyone can access a treatment in Rochefort for 2, 3, 4, 6 days or up to 18 days... you'll only need to provide a recent medical certificate.
Prevention treatment in Rochefort
You can participate in a spa treatment of a couple of days before opting for an 18-day treatment. This option is not reimbursed by the Social Insurance and a medical certificate of less than 3 months will be required.
This is a preventive approach that also meets the expectations of people who can not or do not wish to come for 3 consecutive weeks ... Another way to enjoy its therapeutic benefits and to take care of yourself.
Affiliated to the Eurothermes network, the "Thermes de Rochefort" are ranked at the 6th place in France, with a growing number of visitors.
Book your treatment
A spa treatment is a "medical" act: your doctor's prescription and treatment sheet are the 2 documents required for a spa treatment.
- Check the medical prescription, duly filled in with your doctor, specifying what pathology (phlebology, rheumatology, dermatology ...); then send it to your health insurance fund to obtain the agreement (do not forget to indicate your "resources", which make it possible to study your rights).
- Approval of the treatment: the duration is limited ... Be vigilant on the dates of validity. As a reminder, a single spa treatment per year will be granted for a period of 18 days.
You can then book your treatment with the Thermal Baths of Rochefort.
Before starting your treatment, make an appointment with your "spa" doctor who will decide on your treatments during your stay according to your needs.
Here is a list of the documents to bring with you:
- Agreement of your insurance fund for the cost of the treatment
- Vitale Card / Social Security Certificate
- Thermal Reservation Confirmation
- Medical file (exams, letter from your physician ...)
- Your accommodation record
To note :
- The search for accommodation is also to be anticipated: when you have your dates, find your accomodation HERE.