See photos (5)
Cercle Nautique de l'Ile d'Aix
Nautical sports , Sea kayaking , Fishing , Windsurfing , Stand Up Paddle , Sailing , Group lessons , Unsupervised activities , Introductory course , For children at Île-d'Aix
From : 25€ Adult
Warning: Unsecured hours
The "Cercle Nautique de l'Ile d'Aix" is a sailing club welcoming you to a wide range of sailing activities!
- First trip: an introduction to sailing of all kinds with an instructor
- Sailing courses for ages 5 and over
- Trimaran trip for 5 to... The "Cercle Nautique de l'Ile d'Aix" is a sailing club welcoming you to a wide range of sailing activities!
-> First trip: an introduction to sailing of all kinds with an instructor
-> Sailing courses for ages 5 and over
-> Trimaran trip for 5 to 6 people (including instructor)
-> Introduction to the sea world: an educational visit to the foreshore
-> Groups welcome
-> Standup paddleboard, single or double kayak, Catamaran F1 rentals
Have fun with your family or friends. The CNIA now has a MEGA SUP AIR (paddleboard for several people), available for rent from Monday to Saturday.
- Railway station at 12 km
- Harbour station at 300 m
- Public transport at 300 m
- At the seaside
- By a lake or man-made lake
- Spoken languages
- Accepted customers
- Activity for 3-6 years
- Payment methods
- From March 1, 2020 until October 31, 2020
Add a review
There is no review about Cercle Nautique De L'ile D'aix, be the first to leave one !