Panorama on the Île Madame
Supervised beach in season.
Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Chapel
Built in place of the small barracks where, at the beginning of the 20th century, the Sisters of Charity took in the orphans of the Rochefort Navy. This chapel was built with the stones of the Rochefort Arsenal, destroyed in 1944. It was handed over to worship in 1948. Sources : le Patrimoine des communes de la Charente Maritime ed.Flohic
the oyster farming site of Montportail
Ecomuseum of the Peninsula
Rochefort Océan Tourist Office - Port des Barques tourist information office
Villa of the Tourelles
According to tradition, the villa with its crenellated turrets was originally intended to be a casino.