The bread oven
In the 15th century the facility belonged to the lord. A fee had to be paid to use it. During the Revolution, these ovens became community ovens. Every year, during a village festival, the oven is reactivated after a ten-day preheating period to bake bread and amblée, a local speciality.
The Vergeroux lake
Leisure, camping and fishing facilities.
The Charras Canal
In this region the marsh was drained by convicts who worked to dig this canal. Today, it is a place for walking, cycling or horse riding (equestrian footbridge) to Les Pierres Closes de Saint-Laurent-de-la-Prée.
Les Pierres Closes
The "Échappées Nature" site of the Cabane de Moins
In the heart of the marsh, at the foot of the Liron island, this nature reserve is home to many species of migratory birds: redshanks, white storks, geese, spoonbills, shovelers, lapwings...
The Priory of the Lance
Dating from the 13th century and located on an island, this former priory bears witness to the strong presence of the Church in this region. In 1772, the priory was abandoned by the monks.
A chapel and a section of the wall of the former refectory remain in the middle of the farm buildings.
The Gauput Fountain
This type of covered fountain, known as "shell-shaped" (18th century), is quite common in the region. They are generally found on the querreux. A stamp, a sort of tank that serves as a drinking trough or a rinsing basin for the laundry, is attached to the fountain.