As part of the implementation of the COVID Health Pass, the Tourist Office of Rochefort Ocean regularly updates this page to assist you during your stay in Rochefort Océan and its 25 municipalities.
Description of the COVID Health Pass
The "COVID Health Pass" is either :
- a complete course of vaccination within the period of time necessary after the final injection
- a negative RT-PCR or Antigen test (valid for 72 hours)
- a recovery certificate from Covid-19.
Due to the specific situation of certain categories of people, the obligation of the "health pass" is postponed until :
- September 30 for young people aged 12 to 18
In which situations do you have to present the COVID Health Pass?
From August 9, the "health pass" will apply to :
- all places of leisure and culture
- in cafes and restaurants, indoors and on the terrace, regardless of their capacity and
- at certain shopping centers (limit defined by decree)
Travel for long journeys by plane, train and bus will also be affected.
• Campsites with common areas (swimming pool and / or performance hall). The "health pass" is only requested once from the customer (on arrival), regardless of the length of their stay. For establishments with only a bar and / or a restaurant, the “health pass” will be requested from the beginning of August.
Establishments & services not subject to the presentation of the COVID Health Pass
> The offices of the Tourist Office of Rochefort Ocean where our travel advisers continue to comply with all the health measures.
> Tourist accommodation with a capacity of less than 50 people such as guest rooms, cottages and furnished tourist accommodations.
> Daily transport "mainly used for professional reasons": short distance trains, bus, regular maritime journeys.
> Ships and cruise ships without accommodations.
Warning ! For collective accommodation - hotels, vacation homes, etc. - the "health pass" is not necessary except to access collective catering and / or conviviality areas, including swimming pools.
Face masks mandatory in Charente-Maritime
Given the health situation in the department, the prefect of Charente-Maritime signed a new decree on July 19 specifying the applicable terms and conditions concerning the obligation of wearing a protective face mask against Covid-19.
Where to get tested ?
The CARO testing center is free; it is possible to do it in different laboratories and by DRIVE appointments in the car parks of certain shopping centers.