1. Head to the Arsenal des Mers in Rochefort ; legend maker of the frigate Hermione, the Corderie Royale, the Marine Museum and the outdoor climbing park - Accro-Mâts.
2. Admire the last Transporter Bridge in France and sail accross the river Charente on our river shuttles.
3. 30 minutes away from main land, relax on the beautiful Ile d'Aix, the smallest island in Charente-Maritime.
4. Walk, cycle or sail your way through the Grand Site de France "Estuary of the Charente river - Naval Dockyard of Rochefort" and explore its many landscapes.
5. Enter the little world of the writer Pierre Loti and travel in 3D in his native house.
6. Become a princess or a knight at the Medieval Castle of St-Jean-d'Angle.
7. At low tide, take the Passe aux Boeufs, for a “rendez-vous” with nature on Madame Island.
8. Visit the filming locations of the “Demoiselles de Rochefort” and walk in the footsteps of Catherine Deneuve, our “young girl”.
9. Move to the rhythm of electro music in front of the Corderie Royale at the Stereoparc Festival.
10. It's here and nowhere else that you'll take a selfie with a TV star : the Fort Boyard !