1. Sail on the Charente river and pass under the last Transporter Bridge in France.
4. Enter the little world of the writer Pierre Loti and travel in 3D in his native house.
5. Become a princess or a knight at the Medieval Castle of St-Jean-d'Angle.
6. 30 minutes away by boat, re-energize and relax on Aix Island, the smallest island in Charente-Maritime, where no cars are allowed.
7. Visit the filming locations of the “Demoiselles de Rochefort” and walk in the footsteps of Catherine Deneuve, our “young girl”.
8. Move to the rhythm of electro music in front of the Corderie Royale at the Summer Sound Festival.
9. At low tide, take the Passe aux Boeufs, for a “rendez-vous” with nature on Madame Island.
10. Discover the adventures of the frigate Hermione, in the Naval Dockyard of Rochefort, from its re-building to its trip accross the atlantic sea to the United States !