The Rochefort Ocean privilege card
Benefits for all! How to take advantage of the preferential rates to visit, to eat... ?
How does it work ?
• The Rochefort Ocean Privilege card is offered when you buy at a reduced rate 2 services at the same time: Activities, visits, cruises, bike rental, bus, boat rides*
Benefits of the Rochefort Ocean Privilege Card
On presentation of the card, you have visits and activities at a reduced rate * with you family **, all year round.
You avoid queues
You use public transports easily
You enjoy a privileged reception in many restaurants
* Partner sites to the card
** current calendar year, the card is valid for 2 adults and 3 children
Where to get your Privilege Card ?
Where to buy the Privilege Card? The Privilege Card is available at the tourist information offices of Rochefort Océan : Rochefort, avenue Sadi Carnot 17300 + 33 (0)5 46 99 08 60 Fouras-les-Bains, avenue du bois vert 17450 + 33 (0)5 46 84 60 69 Ile d’Aix, rue Gourgaud 17123 + 33 (0)5 05 46 83 01 82 Port-des-Barques, Place des blagueurs 17430 + 33 (0)5 46 84 87 47 Soubise, place de Verdun , 17780 + 33546842429
Which partners are involved ?
Visit, discover, have fun in Rochefort Ocean with the "privilege card": ask for the detailed tourist map which indicates the complete list of participants.
Below are the sites of visits, museums and activities.
On the Ile d'Aix
- The Napoleon Museum, the Emperor's last house in France
- The African Museum
- The Maison de la Nacre, the Gallet workshop, from shell to mother-of-pearl
- The Fort Liédot, travel in the galleries of time
- Theatrical visit to Aix Island, Napoleon on the eve of his exile
- Cyclaix, cycling the island
With the privilege card access the Ile d'Aix from Fouras-les-Bains enjoying preferential rates
- The Fort Vauban regional museum, the panoramic tower
- Botanical Outings with Anne Richard
- Visit of the oyster farms
- Touristrain, discovery by train the seaside peninsula, the historical and oyster farms
- Tropical mini golf, golf fun
- Antioche kayak, hiring, courses, discoveries in Kayak and stand up paddle
- Croisières Fourasine : boat ride up to the Fort Boyard
- Croisières Alizé, destination Fort Boyard
Saint Laurent de la Prée
- Yakajouer, children's paradise (Activity)
- Yves Nature Reserve, a haven on one of the main bird migration routes. (Visit site)
- Nature walk, with Fabienne (Activity)
- The Hermione, the heroine of the two worlds and the Accro-masts, the adventure park to become a seaman
- La Corderie Royale, the Versailles of the sea
- Hèbre St Clément museum, world tour in 80 minutes and 3D visit of the house of Pierre Loti
- The Musée des Commerces d'Autrefois, travels in 1900
- Printing typography visit, travel in the characters of words
- The National Marine Museum
- The Naval Medicine School, a journey to the heart of 19th century science
- The Masonic Lodge Accord Parfait, the secrets of Freemasons.
- The conservatory of Begonia, the planet of begonias
- The little train, Rochefort in 2 courses
- Club Nautique Rochefortais, sailing boat, paddle and pirogue
- The lagoon station, ecological treatment of waste water and well-being stopover for birds
- Croisières Fourasines, stopover to Aix Island
- The House of the Transporter Bridge (visit)
Saint Jean d'Angle
- The medieval castle, immersion in the Middle Ages
- The nature reserve of Moëze, a field of adventure to play the perfect explorer
Saint Nazaire sur Charente
- Fort Lupin, private pearl between the Charente river and the marshes
Port des Barques
- The ecomuseum of the peninsula, a dive in the world the estuary
- Fort of Madame Island
- Les calèches de Madame, horse drawn carrige to discover the peninsula
- Croisières Fourasines, stopover on Aix Island
List of restaurants where the Privilege Card offers advantages:
- to the bearer of the Rochefort Ocean Privilege Card and the accompanying persons, within the limit of two adults and three children, a welcome drink (6cl) or a non-alcoholic beverage (25cl) is offered if you consume a complete meal in the restaurant.