See photos (5)
Les Lundis de l'Arsenal
Cultural , Music , Concert , Show at Rochefort
Another way to discover the Maritime Museum, the Hermione ship, the Accro-mast and the Corderie Royale. a highlight that deserves a detour.
The four sites are open from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., at the usual rate. They offer you a stroll, a visit, an experience to allow you to understand the place from a different angle ...
The "Arsenal Mondays" in Rochefort will follow one another but will not be alike!
A "weekly" meeting where we find on all the evenings:
• 7 p.m. - King's vegetable garden:
- Reading, theater and music, told by a tour guide, accompanied by a musician or an actress
- Themed and surprising visits to the Maritime Museum, the Hermione and the Corderie Royale! (Escape Game, sensory encounter…)
• 7:30 p.m. - Amiral Dupont Place : music concert
• 9 pm - Corderie royale: music and street arts or cinema projection
Programming in progress with in particular: ZELTEN, CARIBA, CASTISWING, Compagnie AVIS DE TEMPETE and many others to come ...
- Railway station at 1 km
- Coach station at 1 km
- Public transport at 300 m
- In the town centre
- In town
Contact by email
- See all reviews
- Payment methods
July 6, 2020
until August 24, 2020
Monday7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Add a review
super ambiance et bonne musique