Quality Approach, a commitment of the Tourist Office of Rochefort Ocean
In April 2013, the Tourist Office of Rochefort Ocean received the label for the "Quality Approach"
in accordance with the French Tourist Offices' references.
In 2015, 97.8% * of our visitors were satisfied with the quality of the services provided by the Tourist Office Rochefort Océan
* Survey carried out by the Tourist Office Rochefort Océan from 1 January to 31 December 2015
The label "Qualité Tourisme ™", submitted by the Ministry of Tourism, is a guarantee for tourists and a guarantee of confidence.
In Rochefort Océan, it is the culmination of a quality approach undertaken since 2012 to meet at the best of our capacity the demands of our visitors, service providers and elected officials while respecting the national commitments of the brand, which is issued by the French Tourist Offices for a period of three years.
Among the many assets:
- It enables us to meet customers expectations.
- It values the recognition of the missions of the Tourist Office, the quality of its work and its professionalism;
- It is beneficial to the attractiveness of Rochefort Océan;
- It encourages providers to become involved in this type of approach for which the Communauté d'Agglomération has put resources in terms of support
The quality policy of the Tourist Office of Rochefort Ocean is to constantly improve the reception, information and satisfaction of visitors, service providers and elected representatives as well as the management of the structure.
In 2016, the Tourist Office of Rochefort Ocean redefines its three-year quality policy and commits to:
1) to draw up an annual action plan to promote the destination, targeted to qualified priority targets, developed and implemented by fostering partnerships and pooling of resources with all local, public and private actors , promoting the territory;
2) to ensure an efficient and effective reception of all Tourist offices interlocutors (visitors, prospects, service providers, project promoters, elected officials), in a personalized approach, throughout the year, assessed by satisfaction surveys on the services offered by the tourist office and the destination.
3) to enable visitors, wherever they may be, to have easy access to reliable, up-to-date tourist information, accessible to all (responsive sites, tourism and disabilities, foreign languages) and regularly updated.
4) to propose to all publics - visitors and holidaymakers, secondary residents and inhabitants - a range of innovative services, renewed and enriched every year: ticketing (visiting sites, activities, transport, shows, etc.), multi- guided tours...
5) constantly improve the efficiency of all services and reinforce the entrepreneurial management of the Tourist Office of Rochefort Ocean:
(6) to improve services to providers, through regular consultation in the framework of personalized meetings, general information meetings, working sessions by means of activities or training courses involving regular visits of establishments and new tourist offers of the destination.
7) to develop by 3% per year the number of overnight stays in commercial accommodation and by 3% per year the revenue of the tourist tax so as to lighten the operating expenses of the Tourist Office on public finances.
8) to make quality a shared value among all members of the team and to deploy the necessary means to maintain the "Quality Approach"
CLASSIFICATION CATEGORY I
The Tourist Office Rochefort Océan is classified category I since October 2013.
The Tourist Office has chosen to meet the most demanding criteria of this ranking in order to attest to the professionalism of its actions and its teams to its visitors and partners.
The tourist office, classified in category I, is an entrepreneurial structure designed to unite professionals and to develop the tourist economy in its geographical area of intervention, which supports a significant natural tourist flow of national and international origin.
As part of its classification in category I, it commits itself to its visitors to:
► Provide an easily accessible reception area and information area.
► Facilitate your actions.
► Offer furniture for you to sit down.
► Inform you free of charge about the local tourist offer.
► Display and disseminate opening times expressed in at least two foreign languages.
► Offer free Wi-Fi access.
► Be open at least 305 days a year Saturday and Sunday included in tourist or entertainment period.
► Reply to your letters all year round.
► Provide a permanent reception service run by staff practicing at least two foreign languages.
► Ensure the provision of tourist maps, maps and tourist guides on paper.
► Give you access to its dedicated trilingual website adapted for consultation via embedded media.
► View emergency phone numbers outside.
► Present all the qualified offer of its intervention area for all clients.
► Disseminate its tourist information also on paper translated at least in two foreign languages relative:
■ all classified tourist accommodation with at least the name of the establishment, postal address, e-mail address, website address, telephone number, classification level;
■ monuments and tourist sites that are cultural, natural or recreational, which may include the indication of usage rates, opening times and opening times to the public, the website and telephone and postal contact information;
■ emergency telephone numbers.
► Update its tourist information annually.
► Access to the availability of classified accommodation.
► Handle your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
► Offer a tourist information service integrating new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, geolocation ...).
► Provide an advisor.
► Ensure the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer.
► Respect the requirements of the Qualité TourismeTM brand
To be classified as category I, it is also to allow the municipalities of its territory to accede to the status of "Classified station of Tourism" already detained, to this day, by Rochefort, Fouras-les-Bains and Port-des-Barques.